Friday, November 19, 2010

Binky's Fudge - Featured Seller


Today I'm going to blog about an Etsy seller I discovered, Binky's Fudge.  I've read her reviews, which are 100% positive, and after seeing numerous Binky's Fudge posts on my Facebook page, I gave into temptation and placed an order for Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge!  I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival.....guaranteed 2 day delivery!  I'm going to let you all know how it is, and from what I've read from her previous customers, it's going to be heavenly.  Here's what she has to say about herself:


"Hello,my nickname is "Binky"..always has been and always will be! Its a kinda silly name but it was given to me as a baby and it just stuck with me.

I am a happily married mother of 5. I like to consider myself as an "Italian Domestic Goddess"..I love to cook & create beautiful crafty things. I make all of my fudge the old fashioned way...by scratch..no or artificial ingredients are used!

*All of my fudge is made in a Fully Licensed & Inspected Kitchen. "


Have a wonderful day everyone!  Javamamacooker

5 comments:

  1. I saw you in the forums. I was getting ready to post and saw Chocolate - in the brief moment between click and seeing this entry - I thought about peanut butter and darn it if that isn't what you have! OHHHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee,

    Thanks for stopping by Hip Mama's Place. I love your blog as well..great stuff and fab finds! :)

    Have a great weekend ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! This fudge taste just like a Buckeye Candy if you have ever had one? Or sometimes called a peanut butter ball. I use peanut butter fudge and actually layer it & swirl it with REAL chocolate!

    This has got to be my personal favorite :)
    Binky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks sooooo good! I need to go add her to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete