Sunday, November 28, 2010

How It All Began

I'm a very family oriented person, and there's nothing more important to me than my family. I'm a scrapbook enthusiast, and I've created many detailed scrapbooks for my children.  I love recording special moments and memories.  Any craft can become quite costly, so I decided I'd give Etsy a try.  My friend, Ruth, and I decided that personalized altered  journals would be a perfect item to encourage others to record their special memories.  We joined journals and scrapbooking to create altered journals.  You will find many types of journals in our shop, Java Girls, for children, brides, moms, wives, etc.  We make each one special and personal. So, behind each journal, guestbook, or sketchbook is an artist with a passion for life, family, and love.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5YKQZMJF_Q

No comments:

Post a Comment